Archer Paper Goods is a specialty retail store that features stationery, cards, pencils and gifts. All your paper needs! We are looking for a store manager to manage Archer Paper at Optimist Hall along with our Paradiso plant store and Collier Candy location, also located at Optimist Hall.
Retail Store Manager
Archer Paper Goods, Paradiso Plants, Collier Candy- Optimist Hall
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Retail Store Manager to oversee the day-to-day operations of our retail stores. As the Retail Store Manager, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the store, including sales, customer service, inventory management, and employee scheduling.
Multi unit management is a plus, responsibilities include overseeing the operation of our 3 different shops.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Overseeing the operation of 3 different shops, development and implementation of strategies to increase sales and profitability.
- Manage inventory levels and ensure proper merchandising and product displays Hire.
- Train, and schedule staff members Ensure excellent customer service standards are met.
- Maintain a clean and organized store environment.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in retail management Multi unit management is a plus.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
- Knowledge of inventory management and merchandising techniques.
- Proficiency in Google platforms and Point of Sale (POS) systems.
We offer competitive salaries, 401k, and opportunities for advancement within the company.
If you meet the above qualifications and are ready to take on the challenge of leading our retail stores, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. We appreciate all applications, but only candidates screened for an interview will be contacted