Archer Paper Goods is a specialty retail store that features stationery, cards, pencils and gifts. All your paper needs!
We are currently seeking motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join our team as full-time Sales Associates at our Optimist Hall store.
32-40 hours per week
Archer Paper Goods, Optimist Hall
We are looking for some part time paper lovin' people who are motivated and enthusiastic individuals. As a Sales Associate, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service and ensuring the store is well-stocked and organized.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Greet and assist customers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Provide product information and recommendations to customers.
- Process sales transactions and handle cash and credit card payments.
- Maintain a clean and organized store environment.
- Restock and replenish merchandise as needed.
- Assist with inventory management of products.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the store manager.
- Previous retail or customer service experience preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including days, evenings and weekends.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time and lift up to 30 pounds.
- We offer competitive pay and opportunities for advancement within the company.
- Flexible availability is a plus!
If you are a team player with a passion for customer service and an interest in stationery and gifts, we encourage you to apply by sending your resume to email@example.com for consideration. We appreciate all applications, but only candidates screened for an interview will be contacted